24 Forsyth Street
+61 2 6921 8405
|Sunday|| 11:00am — 09:00pm |
|Tuesday|| 11:00am — 09:00pm |
|Wednesday|| 11:00am — 09:00pm |
|Thursday|| 11:00am — 09:00pm |
|Friday|| 11:00am — 09:00pm |
|Saturday|| 11:00am — 09:00pm |
Reviews of Thai Rice Noodles
- Ken Oriel Added January 16, 2021★ ★ ★ ★ ☆Great food
Clean nice surroundings
- Shaun Mcfarlane Added January 15, 2021★ ★ ★ ★ ☆Food was lovely a little over priced on the steamed dimsim they where brought in ones cost about 10 bucks a bag and it was 10 dollars for 4 pieces
service was good only down fall was the layout of restaurant made it difficult to get waiters attention and they didn't come into the area we were in to often witch resulted in us waiting about 15 to 20 minutes until we could order dessert.
Other then those very minor issues it was overall a really good night I highly recommend trying them out.
- Conor Keddy Added January 10, 2021★ ★ ★ ★ ★Went for lunch. 10 dollars and easy to get jugs of water to go with it from the big fridge. Food was amazing and very affordable. 11am-3pm was the lunch special time and the setting in there seems like you're in Thailand for a little hour or whatever. Highly recommend this place. I'm Irish too so I'm not related to the business in anyway, just here for a while and happy to find an authentic little niche Thai place like this.
- Tony Boleno Added January 08, 2021★ ★ ★ ★ ☆very good. i recommend the lucky duck.
- Ali Linder Added January 06, 2021★ ★ ★ ★ ★Just got a takeaway tonight, the friendly staff draws you to G.Thai, the delicious food brings you back time & time again.